The CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 is open to all Pakistani applicants who wish to improve their knowledge or hone their skills. Candidates applying for accreditation for this internship must have a degree in mass communications, public relations/advertising, or firms and media may apply for this fully funded CM Punjab internship.
The General Directorate of Public Affairs of the Government of Punjab has announced an advertisement for new opportunities for students in undergraduate education published as CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Alumni.
The announcement was published in several newspapers on 12 February. Through the CM Punjab internship program, 500 new graduate students will have the opportunity to hone their skills to excel in the media industry. This is a paid apprenticeship program, so candidates will be employed for two years if selected for this program.
This CM internship aims to train unemployed young people in specific skills. Hence, these skills will create a better future for them. However, the government also announced the dates for the internship. Thus, a 10 percent quota is for child journalists, while a 50 percent quota is set for elected women.
It is estimated that Rs 06 crores 70 lakhs has been allocated for this purpose. All this is for the youth of Punjab. There is no application registration fee at the time of application submission. This program will give you a complete guide to your work. In short, CM Punjab considers this a good step for youth development. So don’t waste your time.Click Here To Apply Online
- Full Review of CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022:
- How To Apply For CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022:
- CM Punjab internship program 2022 FAQ
Full Review of CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022:
- Organization name: SM Punjab
- Course fee: free
- Duration: 2 years
- Available for: Media Graduate
- Learning Mode: Online
- Eligibility: Men/Women
- Application deadline: February 25, 2022
- Improve your resume and get a chance to get a better job.
- Opportunity to network with officials from the Prime Minister’s Office to expand your social media and business skills.
- Women are given 50%
- Intern students will receive a grant of Rs 20,000 per month plus benefits.
- Children of authorized journalists receive 10%
- Offers a two-year internship in various media houses/departments.
Requirements for candidates:
The eligibility criteria for graduates of the CM Punjab Media Internship Program 2022 are as follows:
- Students/graduates across Punjab are eligible for this program.
- All candidates must be in good academic standing to stand for election.
- A minimum of 0 to 4.0 CGPA is required to apply for the Media Graduate Internship Program in the 04 CGPA Grade Program.
- There is no age limit for this program. Thus, students of any age group can apply.
- Both men and women can apply for the CM Punjab internship program.
- 10% of the allocation is for children of journalists.
- 50% of seats are reserved for female candidates.
Last application date:
The deadline for the CM Punjab Internship Program for Media Graduates is February 25, 2022. All applicants are advised to complete all application processing by the Priority Date, or their applications will not be considered.
How To Apply For CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022:
- The program accepts online applications through the General Directorate of Public Affairs of the Government of Punjab.
- You can complete online applications at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/applications/cm-punjab-media-graduate-internship-programme-2021-22.
- Only eligible candidates must submit their applications by the deadline (February 25, 2022).
- Only online applications will be evaluated during the recruitment process.
- Applicants should follow the link provided for more details.
- CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 Media Alumni.
CM Punjab internship program 2022 FAQ
How to apply for cm punjab paid internship program 2022
The application process is online. If you are interested in applying, visit the official link mentioned below:
Eligibility criteria cm punjab paid internship program 2022
To apply for DGPR Internship 2022, Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
50% of seats for female candidates.
10% of seats for children of Journalists.
Applicants’ degree passing should be between 1st June 2019 to 31st July 2021.
Applicants should have an excellent academic record.
A minimum 3.0 CPGA out of 4.0 is required.
The duration of the CM Internship program for media graduates is 3 months.
The last date to apply for the CM Punjab Internship program 2022 for Media graduates is 25th February 2022.